In order to enroll at ASPIRA Bilingual Cyber Charter School, students must be five years old as of September 1 of the year they are enrolled. Students can enroll from the age of 5 through graduation from High School or the age of 21which ever comes first. Students may not enroll with ASPIRA Bilingual Cyber Charter School after their 21st birthday. ASPIRA Bilingual Cyber Charter School is open to all children who reside in this Commonwealth; this also includes foreign language students.
For questions, call the school office using the number on the sidebar. You can also reach our Lead Administrative Assistant, Brenda Harrell, via email at Bharrell@cyber.aspirapa.org.
Online Application Process:
- Gather the following documents for the student
- Birth Certificate or Passport - Make a digital copy and have the file available
- Immunization Record - Current - for child. Make a digital copy and have the file available
- Proof of Residency -- Lease record, current bill with the address clearly visible. Make a digital copy and have the file available
- Complete Online Enrollment Form
- Wait for a call from the school to setup orientation. Be prepared to provide any other additional documents the school will need for the child.
- Attend Orientation session
- The student is enrolled!
Paper or In-Person Application Process:
- Download a copy of the Enrollment Packet via the bottom of the page or visit the school’s main office located at 6301 N. 2nd Street (3rd Floor) Philadelphia, PA 19120
- Fill out the Enrollment Packet Forms and submit it along with the Requested Documents (listed below) to the main office.
- Attend an orientation session.
- The student is enrolled!
Below you'll find two separate lists (for new and returning students) of the documents needed to complete the enrollment process.
Click the link below to download the full document outlining Cyber's enrollment process.
Cyber Enrollment Policy & Process
Bilingual Cyber Charter School may not deny admission based on a child’s immigration status. All student enrollments can be done in person, by email, mail, fax or online by a parent/guardian. Homeless student/family situations are unique and will be addressed at the time of registration
Cyber Enrollment Packet English 2021-2022
Cyber Enrollment Packet Spanish 2021-2022
Monday – Friday
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
6301 N. 2ND St. (Third Floor, North Wing)
Document Translation Services
If you require translation services to complete the enrollment process, click here to submit our online translation request form. The translation of written documents is free of charge, and every effort will be made to accommodate any translation request in any language.
You can submit questions and comments to the school using our online form here. For more immediate help, call the school office during regular hours at 267-297-1883.
Acceptable Proof of Age & Residency Examples: